Rising Son II is Bermuda’s most popular award winning catamaran with the versatility to meet all of your private charter needs. From cocktail and/or party cruises to snorkeling and sailing expeditions, Rising Son II is your choice for corporate getaways, entertaining family and friends, wedding receptions, birthday celebrations and so much more. The atmosphere is casual and friendly on board and our staff consistently endeavors to make you feel as though you are sailing with friends.
Standard Charter Rates (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Cash/Consumption Bar:$600 per hour
- BYOB:$700 per hour
Discount Days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu)
- Cash/Consumption Bar:$550 per hour
- BYOB:$600 per hour
Public Holidays & Holiday Weekends
- Cash/Consumption Bar:$650 per hour
- BYOB:$800 per hour
Food & Beverage Notes…
- Cash Bar | Individuals purchase beverages from the boats bar, Cash Only accepted on-board | $8-$12 per Alcoholic Beverages | $2.50-$4.00 per Non Alcoholic Beverage | Special order priced upon request
- Consumption Bar | All beverages consumed during the charter are tallied, and total invoiced to client post charter | $8-$12 per Alcoholic Beverages | $2.50-$4.00 per Non Alcoholic Beverage | Special order priced upon request
- Bring Your Own Beverages – Boat will supply coolers, ice and cups for guest use
- Bring your own snacks/lunch with you; Catering can be arranged upon request for an additional fee
Our Regular Bar Stock on-board includes:
Rum Swizzle, Dark’n’Stormy, Black Rum, Vodka, Gin, White Wine, Regular Beer, Light Beer, Water and a selection of Soft Drinks and Juices.
Particular requests, specialty items or higher/specific name brands are available and may be subject to additional bar costs. For special orders, please inquire two weeks in advance.
Catering may be added to any private charter upon request, at additional cost. We are happy to arrange for you, or you are welcome to arrange your own. If you wish to add catering, please inquire at least two weeks in advance, or provide advance notice before arranging your own.
DEPARTURE LOCATIONS: Our charter rates include pick up / drop off from any accessible dock including/between Hamilton and Dockyard. Pick Up / Drop off East of Hamilton are subject to additional delivery costs and sea conditions.
BOOKING YOUR PRIVATE CHARTER
Our captain and crew are dedicated to ensuring your every need is met during your private charter, and we don’t let anything distract us from that. As such, our friends at Island Tour Centre handle all of our private charter inquiries, bookings and payments.
In order to confirm a private charter, a signed client agreement and deposit is required.
To inquire about a particular date, book your charter, arrange catering, confirm your preferred bar service or to pay your balance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an Island Tour Centre representative will get back to you!